Ssssshhh...don't tell the kids!
Adults' night at Crafty Monkey poses a great opportunity to have a night off from the kids and catch up with friends or possibly make new ones! Or great for a date night. Remember, no experience or artistic talent is necessary, we just want you to come and relax in a friendly and warm atmosphere.
Check out our bookings page to see the dates are available for Adults' Nights however if you have a group who would like to come one evening then get on touch and we may be able to put on a night for you or we can do parties out of hours.
We will also run Adults Workshops occasionally so scroll down to see if there's any upcoming one's available to book onto! Our workshops are fun ways of learning new techniques.
Generally, our adult pottery painting evenings are held between 6.30pm and 9pm. Booking a timeslot in advance is essential for Adults' Night. When you book we'll ask for a deposit of £20 per table (unless you are booking in a big group where it would be a £30 deposit for the evening) and this amount will be taken off your invoices and any excess will be refunded.
Or you could always invite your friends over and over a bottle of wine or three have your own adults night at home with our Take Out Paint at Home Kits - visit our online shop!
Upcoming & Past Workshops
- Multiple DatesThu, 01 DecSt NeotsJoin us for a crafty Christmas workshop where we'll be making hanging Gonks for your Christmas Tree!
- Thu, 07 JulCrafty MonkeyBuild your own gnome and decorate it however you want!
- Thu, 09 JunSt NeotsThe perfect workshop for the green fingered among us! Together we'll be making these gorgeous plant markers for your plants.
- Thu, 05 MaySt NeotsCome along and paint one of our cute cactus dishes with various techniques! This is the second time running this workshop - the results were gorgeous in the first one!
- Thu, 07 AprSt NeotsIn this Adults Night Workshop we'll talking you through various painting techniques to paint our brand new cute Cactus dishes with!
- Thu, 17 MarSt NeotsAs the first one was so popular we're running our Love themed Bubble workshop again! We will be using stencils and our fun bubble technique to create a cute "Love" design heart plate!
- Thu, 03 MarSt NeotsIn this workshop we will be making gorgeous hanging decorations out of clay. This is a great opportunity to get really hands on with pottery and making items out of clay!
- Thu, 03 FebSt NeotsThis workshop is now sold out however we have a second session below!